07 Mar Legal and compliance services
The pension fund administration sector is complex and rightfully so, highly regulated.
As South Africa’s largest independent pension fund administration company, Salt Employee Benefits can ensure that funds are compliant and reputations are enhanced.
- Responding to Pension Funds Adjudicator complaints and FSCA enquiries.
- Ensuring that PFA determinations are actioned timeously and appropriately.
- Reporting on all Pension Funds Adjudicator complaints and determinations, FSCA enquiries and regulatory matters.
- Providing legal input on Section 37D matters including divorce orders, maintenance orders, withholding of benefits due to Employer claims and housing loans.
- Drafting Rules and Rule Amendments, including Special Rules.
- Attending to Section 14 Transfers, both in and out, and related matters including liaison with the FSCA. Talk to us about pension fund governance, compliance and building reputations.