18 Jul How can I claim my withdrawal benefit when I change jobs?
- Complete and sign the withdrawal notification form provided by your HR department.
- Submit the form to your HR department.
- We urge you to seek credible and independent financial advice about managing your hard-earned savings.
- Your HR department will help you to ensure that the form is fully completed to avoid delays and advise you how long it should take and what circumstances can delay payment.
- HR will then sign the form and send it to the pension fund administrator for processing or capture it directly on the fund administrator’s system.
To safeguard your interests, there are several important and binding Acts and Regulations which legislate the way that Salt Employee Benefits and your Employer manage and process claims. When completing a claim document, ask your HR department to assist you to complete the forms correctly and answer your questions. We also have a client contact service to assist you further.